Frank Darabont first caught my attention in the early 80's when he co-wrote one of my favorites of the NIGHTMARE film series, DREAM WARRIORS. That was only the start of Darabont's genius. He went on to write the screenplays and direct some of the best films I've ever had the pleasure of watching. That being of course, "The Shawshank Redemption", "The Green Mile", & Darabont's originally intended B&W version of "The Mist". Now, the filmmaker I've admired for years is taking on the flesh eating undead in AMC's new series "THE WALKING UNDEAD". I can't wait to see what he does with this highly successful comic book series.
DARABONT vs. ZOMBIES?!
Frank Darabont first caught my attention in the early 80's when he co-wrote one of my favorites of the NIGHTMARE film series, DREAM WARRIORS. That was only the start of Darabont's genius. He went on to write the screenplays and direct some of the best films I've ever had the pleasure of watching. That being of course, "The Shawshank Redemption", "The Green Mile", & Darabont's originally intended B&W version of "The Mist". Now, the filmmaker I've admired for years is taking on the flesh eating undead in AMC's new series "THE WALKING UNDEAD". I can't wait to see what he does with this highly successful comic book series.
